There’s only one way of making changes seem effortless. Ok, ok, it’s possible there are more ways but I want to share just the one with you.
Whenever you want to change your lifestyle and you want that change to flow and fit with ease into your routine, then here’s what you need to do:
- Starting point: what does your lifestyle look like right now?
- Destination: what would you like your lifestyle to look like?
- Milestones: what do you need in order to shorten the gap between your starting point and your destination?
- Steps: what is each milestone made up of?
- Pick the easiest milestone and take it one step at a time.
Now, you know how to break a complex concept down into its smallest and doable bite-sized activities. Have fun!