Tired of traditional weight loss strategies that leave you bored and lacking motivation? This innovative and fun weight loss strategy helps you stay in shape with ease and have a healthy lifestyle.
For the audio version of this article, go HERE.
Why do we need something new?
As the world progresses, we’re after new and exciting things. Even if some of the traditional weight loss programs work, most of them are boring. We need something new because most of us:
- get bored easily
- want to do what we like and love
- want to have a healthy lifestyle, not just lose weight
- want to maintain results and changes with ease
- don’t want to spend our entire life trying to lose weight or maintain it
For these reasons (and perhaps more), I created a new concept that helps you experience weight loss as a byproduct.
Experiential Learning Weight Loss
This concept works with a fun tool – the 3-day quests.
The 3-day quests help you:
- take action
- gain momentum
- learn (mostly about yourself)
- have fun
- grow as an individual
I explain this concept in more depth in the book Weight Loss Quests. At the same time, I show you the 3 main skills to master in order to lose weight.
Weight Loss Skills
When you break something down into smaller parts, you see that it’s not that overwhelming. And you’re excited to start. Plus, you know exactly what area needs improvement.
Here are the 3 main skills:
- water intake
With the help of the 3-day quests, you learn through experience, you choose what you like. What’s more, you find it easier to automate and build healthy habits.
Here are some quest examples:
- 3-day drink water in shots quest
- 3-day quest to drink a big glass of water in the morning
- 3-day quest to go for a 16-minute walk
- 3-day 10000 steps quest
- 3-day new recipe quest
- 3-day quest to have meals 3-4-5 hours apart
The cool thing about the quests is that you can expand beyond the health and weight loss area. You could use the 3-day quests to:
- increase your productivity
- get rid of procrastination
- write more (if that’s your thing)
- create a course
- read more
- tap into personal development
- reach mastery
Choose one 3-day quest to start with. In the book Weight Loss Quests, I explain that the activity you choose to do for 3 days in a row can be something you have already done today. Thus, the first day is already done, only 2 more left. If there’s something you want to be consistent with, turn it into a 3-day quest and start collecting experience.