Have you ever thought about creating a digital course? If so, here are at least 5 reasons I’ve identified to help you take that thought/desire to create a course seriously:
1. You can use it to grow your list. Offer a mini-course as a lead magnet/freebie to build your audience.
2. You can diversify your offer and have something for everyone interested in working with you, who might not need to go through an entire signature program or who might not afford working with you 1:1 just yet.
3. You give people a sample of your teaching style and approach to solving their problems or learning a skill. They will jump on your other programs and/or refer your course to others.
4. You save time by helping multiple people through your self-study programs.
5. You tend to different personalities. Some people prefer to go through a self-study course.
Out of these 5, which one is your favorite?